The Women in AI Trailblazers series is a partnership between Discovering Data and Women in AI (WAI). This initiative showcases global data leaders and invites less-represented people to lead the data conversation. It is a series of short interviews focused on the person behind the leader, and is designed to inspire more women to lead the data conversation.
Today’s first Trailblazer episode, Trailblazer Series #1, features Lillian Pierson, CEO and Head of Product at Data-Mania where she supports data professionals in evolving into world-class leaders & entrepreneurs. Lillian has 16 years of experience launching and developing technology products and delivering strategic consulting services. Many of the products she’s managed educate learners on how to apply data science, data strategy, and business strategy to increase profits for their companies. To date, these products have been consumed by 1.3 MM+ learners and have generated over $5.5 MM in revenue.
In this episode, you will learn the following key points from Lillian Pierson:
- Lessons learned in scaling Data-Mania
- The COMMUNITY mindset
- The state of Women in Data and AI
About Discovering Data:
Discovering Data is a community of data leaders that believe in curiosity, empathy, and inclusion.
About Women in AI:
WAI is a nonprofit do-tank working towards a change and inclusive AI that benefits global society.
Watch the full episode below:
If you want to know more or get in touch with Lillian, follow the links below:
- Weekly Free Training on YouTube: Lillian Pierson
- Becoming World-Class Data Leaders and Data Entrepreneurs Facebook Group
- Lillian Pierson on LinkedIn
- The Data Entrepreneur’s Toolkit: A recommendation set for 32 free (or low-cost) tools & processes that’ll actually grow your data business (even if you still haven’t put up that website yet!).