5 Simple Steps For Using The Data Use Case Evaluation Workbox
1. Create a copy of this Data Use Case Assessment Tool onto your own drive.
2. Within your copy of the Data Use Case Assessment tool, use the Quick N’ Dirty Organizational Assessment Summary Table to summarize your company’s current set-up. The summary table looks like this:
3. From the database shared below – download, read, and review the 21 Data Case Collections at your leisure.
4. Track your progress as you move through the 21 data case collections.
Method 1 (recommended): Track your progress directly within Airtable.
Choose to “Use this data” from the Kanban below and copy the base into your own Airtable Workspace.
The “Use this data” option looks like this:
From within your own free Airtable account, you can use this Kanban to track the status of your case collection evaluations. Record your observations about the cases as you work through them. Select the use cases and case studies that you believe represent the potential “lowest hanging fruit” use cases for your company.
Method 2: Download the csv file from within the Kanban and manage your progress independently. To download the csv, simply visit the Kanban embedded below, select the elipses (…) symbol, then select “Download CSV”. The download option looks like this:
5. From within your copy of the Data Use Case Assessment Tool (which you replicated in step 1 above), use the Case Evaluation Summary Table to screen out the “lowest hanging fruit” use cases that you discovered within the Data Case Collections.
The Case Evaluation Summary Table looks like this:
Select only those use cases and case studies that are most promising for your company given its current set-up.
(If you are managing your progress within the Airtable Kanban, then move those to the ‘Identified as Potential “Lowest Hanging Fruit” Use Case’ column of the Kanban below.)